Digital Main Street Services Extended!
DIGITAL MAIN STREET SERVICES EXTENDED
Local business can access free digital support from Kingston Economic Development
Kingston, Ontario – May 11, 2021 – During the past year, Kingston area business owners have shown an amazing ability to adapt and innovate during tough times. It's increasingly clear that a strong digital presence is one of the best ways that small businesses can weather such trying circumstances.
Through a partnership with Digital Main Street, Kingston Economic Development continues to offer free digital marketing support to local businesses, in order to help them serve customers at home through e-commerce, social media, and more.
"Digital Main Street has been quite instrumental in helping me to upgrade and enhance my digital footprint. The timing for this type of initiative and support could not have been any better,” says Paulette Guelph, Trendsetter Hair Clinic.
Digital Main Street services, which are free to all local businesses, have been extended until the end of June. Book your one-on-one session with Digital Service Advisor, Chris Morris today by emailing [email protected]
Whether you're in retail, a professional office, a home-based business, an artist, or just thinking about starting your own business, our team can help with anything digital! We can help with:
• Social media - how to advertise, stay on top of trends, learn basic or advanced techniques
• Search engine optimization - Make sure your website is getting found on Google
• Ecommerce - sell or book appointments online, best shipping practices, and find the ideal platform
• Pay-per-click advertising - learn how to advertise on Google, Bing, and more
• Content creation - how to post engaging content that translates into business
• Digital marketing strategy - ensure that all of your digital channels are working together to benefit your business
Since 2019, Kingston Economic Development and Digital Main Street have helped hundreds of local businesses improve their digital presence - over $200,000 in digital transformation grants, and more than 350 one-on-one consultations.
"Our partnership with Digital Main Street has made a tremendous impact for Kingston businesses. Although the program started long before COVID-19 was a threat, it's proved to be an essential resource to help our businesses communicate and serve customers while restrictions are in place. They will also be better positioned to thrive in this global economy going forward," says Chris Morris, Digital Business Advisor, Kingston Economic Development.
To learn more about Digital Main Street services visit www.KingstonEcDev.com/GoDigital.