Digital Main Street – Ontario Grant Programs
The Province of Ontario and the Ontario BIA Association, Digital Main Street is offering a grant to help small main street businesses across Ontario strengthen their digital and online capabilities.
Digital Transformation Grant Program
The Digital Transformation grant provides $2,500 to each qualifying small main street Ontario business to purchase and adopt digital tools and technologies.
To be eligible, you must be a main street business that:
- Is within the Downtown Kingston BIA, Portsmouth Village or Williamsville area;
- Is employing 1-99 employees;
- Is paying commercial property tax (commercially assessed), either directly or through commercial rent;
- Is a registered business in Ontario and/or is incorporated;
- Is NOT a business supplying digital services to other businesses (e.g., website design/ development, SEO, programming);
- Is NOT a franchise;
- Is NOT a not-for-profit/charitable organization;
- Is NOT renting office space on a temporary basis (month-to-month);
- Is NOT a shared workspace such as a hot desk or a dedicated desk; and
- Is NOT a purely online business
There are ONLY 2000 grants available, with the last day to apply being December 31, 2019.
Need Help Applying For A Digital Main Street Grant?
Complete the form below and one of our Business Development Officers will contact you.
Workshops + EventsView All
A business plan is a critical tool for outlining the strategy and developing the tactics to manage your business.
The Kingston Economic Development Corporation Board & Staff invite you to enjoy the Joy of the Season!
There is a great deal to consider when you’re building a new website or redesigning an existing one.
You don't need a big budget to get noticed on the web - you just need creativity!