Business Grant Support Program
The intent of the Business Grant Support Program to assist businesses access funding programs and assist with the cost of hiring a grant writer. The program will offer 50% up to $2000 to be used to cover costs associated with writing a grant application.
Please complete the application form and return to Ian Murdoch, Kingston Economic Development Corporation, [email protected].
Intent: To assist businesses access funding programs and assist with the cost of hiring a grant writer.
- The Business Grant Support Program will be provided to businesses in the amount of 50% up to a total commitment of $2000 based on actual costs.
- The Business Grant Support Program must go toward the fees associated with writing, preparing and/or reviewing a grant application by a third party consultant.
- The program will be offered on a first come, first serve basis based on availability of funds.
- Eligibility Includes:
- Registered business located in the City of Kingston; and
- Must be applying for a grant/funding program to support business retention and/or growth.
- Businesses need to notify Kingston Economic Development Corporation regarding outcome of grant application; and
- Costs in excess of the amount approved are the responsibility of the business.
- The Business Grant Support Program application must be filled in and submitted to Kingston Economic Development Corporation by email to [email protected] for approval.
- Kingston Economic Development Corporation will review the application and provide a written response confirming approval/not approval and the approved amount.
- The business will be required to cover the costs of the grant writing service.
- Kingston Economic Development will reimburse the business upon receipt of invoice and proof of payment.
Business Development Officer
613-544-2725 ext 7248
Workshops + EventsView All
Hosted by the Health Care Administration program at St.
Join us as we celebrate women entrepreneurs thriving with disabilities! Our featured guests are the co-founders of Two Canes Consulting.
The last 12 months have been an incredibly difficult and unique time for business owners across the province, the country, and the world.
During this workshop, we will discuss navigating the journey from Maker to Manufacturer.
An in-depth look at funding resources from grants to micro-loans, through to venture capital.