Business Grant Support Program
The intent of the Business Grant Support Program to assist businesses access funding programs and assist with the cost of hiring a grant writer. The program will offer 50% up to $2000 to be used to cover costs associated with writing a grant application.
Please complete the application form and return to Shelley Hirstwood, Kingston Economic Development Corporation, [email protected].
Intent: To assist businesses access funding programs and assist with the cost of hiring a grant writer.
- The Business Grant Support Program will be provided to businesses in the amount of 50% up to a total commitment of $2000 based on actual costs.
- The Business Grant Support Program must go toward the fees associated with writing, preparing and/or reviewing a grant application by a third party consultant.
- The program will be offered on a first come, first serve basis based on availability of funds.
- Eligibility Includes:
- Registered business located in the City of Kingston; and
- Must be applying for a grant/funding program to support business retention and/or growth.
- Businesses need to notify Kingston Economic Development Corporation regarding outcome of grant application; and
- Costs in excess of the amount approved are the responsibility of the business.
- The Business Grant Support Program application must be filled in and submitted to Kingston Economic Development Corporation by email to [email protected] for approval.
- Kingston Economic Development Corporation will review the application and provide a written response confirming approval/not approval and the approved amount.
- The business will be required to cover the costs of the grant writing service.
- Kingston Economic Development will reimburse the business upon receipt of invoice and proof of payment.
Business Development Officer
613-544-2725 ext 7232
Workshops + EventsView All
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on business and the economy.
These sessions will take place every Tuesday and every Thursday from 12 PM to 1 PM
Jill Cameron is a semi-professional Belly Dancer named Idris. Join her for an exercise session of basic drills and lots of fun.
Who thought something so small could cause such a large disruption to your financial well-being?
Entry level drawing. We will cover ways to get better at drawing and how to have more fun and relax with it.
Join Kingston's sustainable energy community at this free meeting featuring introductions and sector news.