Receive up to $3000 as a wage subsidy when hiring a recent International post-secondary graduate.
Through this initiative, local employers can access top talent in Kingston, a global perspective on their profession, and the opportunity to develop inclusive workplace competencies.
Participation in the International Graduate Internship Program includes:
- A wage subsidy of up to $3000 for internships lasting 4-6 months
- Qualified candidates pre-screened by KEYS, interviewed by you
- Participants will receive mentorship to help ensure success
- Access to free intercultural intelligence training for your workforce
- Ongoing support from KEYS through the duration of the internship
To apply or for more information:
Email [email protected]
Workshops + EventsView All
Join the WE-CAN community of women entrepreneurs to learn what it takes to become a coach with Kingston entrepreneur Carolyn Hamilton-Kuby of the Morningstar Centre for Engageme
Learn a user-centric and strategic thinking process that will guide the way you plan and execute the next steps in your digital marketing.
Starting a small business? Learn how Kingston Economic Development can help!
The Government of Ontario is offering a series of free webinars to help reboot your export business.