Receive up to $3000 as a wage subsidy when hiring a recent International post-secondary graduate.
Through this initiative, local employers can access top talent in Kingston, a global perspective on their profession, and the opportunity to develop inclusive workplace competencies.
Participation in the International Graduate Internship Program includes:
- A wage subsidy of up to $3000 for internships lasting 4-6 months
- Qualified candidates pre-screened by KEYS, interviewed by you
- Participants will receive mentorship to help ensure success
- Access to free intercultural intelligence training for your workforce
- Ongoing support from KEYS through the duration of the internship
To apply or for more information:
Email [email protected]
Workshops + EventsView All
Starting a small business? Learn how Kingston Economic Development can help!
Innovators and entrepreneurs: learn how you can collaborate with health-care leaders who are transforming our local health-care system through innovations in digital health and
In this interactive session, you will meet with subject matter experts to learn their best practices and the key points they believe business owners should focus on, including:
Japan and export opportunities for Canadian companies!