Receive up to $3000 as a wage subsidy when hiring a recent International post-secondary graduate.
Through this initiative, local employers can access top talent in Kingston, a global perspective on their profession, and the opportunity to develop inclusive workplace competencies.
Participation in the International Graduate Internship Program includes:
- A wage subsidy of up to $3000 for internships lasting 4-6 months
- Qualified candidates pre-screened by KEYS, interviewed by you
- Participants will receive mentorship to help ensure success
- Access to free intercultural intelligence training for your workforce
- Ongoing support from KEYS through the duration of the internship
To apply or for more information:
Email [email protected]
Workshops + EventsView All
Join other women entrepreneurs to learn how to move forward in your business while dealing with the grief and loss of the global pandemic.
This workshop is specifically aimed at helping tourism organizations and small businesses operating in the shoulder/winter tourism sectors in Kingston.
Learn how to start your business with Summer Company!